Attracting attention from people passing by your store should be one of your top priorities as a business owner. After all, you need potential customers and clients to know you exist for them to come through the door. Sidewalk signs are an effective way to accomplish this.
These custom signs in Philadelphia are an affordable and eye-catching way to advertise your business and draw more foot traffic into your establishment. They’re incredibly versatile marketing tools that can be used outdoors and indoors.
Uniquely using sidewalk signs can help you grow your customer base. Here are some fresh and inspiring ideas for using sidewalk signs to attract attention.
Promote Special Events With Sidewalk Signs
Sidewalk signs can also be used to promote special events. Whether hosting a grand opening, charity event, or even a holiday celebration, sidewalk signs are an excellent way to get the word out.
Here are some tips for words and phrases that draw attention to your sidewalk sign:
- Use high-impact words like “Free” and “Sale” to grab people’s attention.
- Try humorous terms or puns that are interesting enough to get people to stop and read your sign.
- Use eye-catching colors, fonts, and sizes to make your message stand out.
- Keep your message short and sweet so passersby can easily read it.
- Motivate people to enter your store or attend the event with a call to action.
Custom signs in Philadelphia effectively attract attention and spread the word about your business, product, or event. With creativity, you can create signage that will grab people’s attention and drive them into action.
Change Your Message Daily
Creating unique messages on your sidewalk sign for each day of the week can help keep your branding fresh and consistent. You can use the days of the week to promote different products or events or to draw attention to a certain aspect of your business.
Include these elements for creative sidewalk sign messaging:
- Create a unique message that celebrates the day of the week. For example, on Mondays, you could write “Start the Week Right!” or “Monday Motivation!”
- Take advantage of seasonal activities and holidays to create fun, creative messages that grab people’s attention. For example, if it’s the Fourth of July holiday, you could use the day to promote a special promotion or discount in your store.
- Change your fonts, colors, and sizes to make them stand out.
Changing up your message daily will keep consumers in your area engaged and interested in what your business is doing.
Use QR Codes
Adding QR codes to your sidewalk signage bridges the gap between online and offline marketing. By including a QR code on your sidewalk sign, passersby can easily scan the code to access information about your business, such as your website or social media accounts. You can effectively extend your reach with the help of this technology.
Need Quality Custom Signs in Philadelphia?
You can boost your company’s visibility with our custom signs in Philadelphia.